top of page

My Experience With Mold Exposure

Updated: 2 days ago

Mold is a widespread problem in homes. Mold is a fungus that thrives on dampness and reproduces through lightweight spores that travel through the air. The tiny organisms can be of various colors ranging from black, white, orange, green, or purple and live indoors and outdoors.

We are exposed to mold daily and in small amounts, which is considered harmless, but when mold lands on a moist spot in your home and starts to grow, the spores they release, which you will breathe in, can easily make you sick (1).